Friday, November 14, 2008

The hell??????




Well, alrighty then. I'm a little peeved at this point. I had a post all done up, went to add the pictures and my words disappeared. As in gone. As in, damnit I don't have the time to retype all of that!!!!
Hell, I guess what you get instead (because there's a ton of you reading right? You're just all quiet and lurking? Right??? .....sigh.....) is the pictures of the crocheting that I'm doing for my co-worker who is having a baby girl come February. The smaller of the two pictures is the start of the bunting I posted about earlier, and the other is the sweater/cap I'm going to do up--but will be in a coral color instead of pink.
In short, we've all been sick at my house. Work is busy. Randy's work is in a hiring freeze and letting people go (hopefully not Randy). Bubby is adjusting to his new schedule and activities at school that allows for his IEP implementations--but at the sacrifice of his eyelashes (anxiety/stress causes him to pull them out). Little Man apparently is on a hunger strike that includes anything that would be "normal" dinner food.....even cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, spaghetti or anything else I put in front of him that is not a fruit cup or fruit related. *roll eyes* I guess I should just be grateful he's eating fruit right?
Off to enjoy (not) another quiet (not) weekend. Randy is on-call which means I'll probably spend most of my weekend solo parenting. Oh joy.

No comments: